Lost Ruins of Arnak
US: Q4 2020
Europe: Q4 2020
Mín & Elwen
Czech Games Edition
Worker placement & deck building adventure
Lost Ruins of Arnak: Expedition Leaders
Lost Ruins of Arnak: The Search for Professor Kutil
Explore jungles, gather artifacts, and find your way to the Lost Ruins of Arnak!
Players lead rival expeditions to a newly discovered island. Through a unique combination of worker placement and deckbuilding, each expedition attempts to uncover the lost island's secrets.
On an uninhabited island in uncharted seas, explorers have found traces of a great civilization. Now you will lead an expedition to explore the island, find lost artifacts, and face fearsome guardians, all in a quest to learn the island's secrets.
Lost Ruins of Arnak combines deck building, worker placement and resource management in a game of exploration and discovery:
- In addition to traditional deckbuilder effects, cards can also be used to place workers.
- New worker actions become available as players explore the island.
- Some actions require resources instead of workers -- building a solid resource base will be essential.
- Limited to one action per turn, players must decide which action will benefit them the most.
- Decks are small, and randomness is heavily mitigated by the wealth of tactical decisions offered on the game board.
- With a variety of worker actions, artifacts, and equipment cards, the setup for each game will be unique, encouraging players to explore new strategies to meet the challenge.
- Become a leader of your own expedition
- Enjoy the unique combination of worker placement and deck building
- Buy equipment to improve your chances
- Explore the mysterious island
- Gather resources
- Find your way to the lost ruins of Arnak
- 1 double-sided main board
- 4 double-sided player boards
- 1 double-sided supply board
- 110 cards
- 8 wooden archaeologists
- 8 wooden research tokens
- 16 site tiles
- 16 idol tiles
- 15 guardian tiles
- 12 assistant tiles
- 18 research reward tiles
- 24 temple tiles
- 5 blocking tiles
- 15 rival action tiles
- 27 cardboard coin tokens
- 27 cardboard compass tokens
- 16 plastic tablet tokens
- 12 plastic arrowhead tokens
- 9 plastic jewel tokens
- 10 fear tiles
- 1 starting player marker
- 1 cardboard moon staff
- 4 quick reference sheets
- 1 rulebook
Game Photos (white background)
Components Close-Ups (white background)
Product Photos (non-white background)
How to Play YouTube
How to Play (Solo) YouTube
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Stop Motion Trailer YouTube
We will be updating this section from time to time to better accommodate the needs of retailers and our partners all over the world. Feel free to let us know what you would like to see here - join our retail FB page or sign-up for our retail newsletter.
❯ Demo Sheet
❯ Retail Support
To order, please contact the CGE representative:
- North America, Justin Sweigart: email@example.com
- Rest of the World, Iva Nedvídková: firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Posters & Shelf Talkers
Feel free to download and print these images to use them in your store :)
Arnak is a complete artwork gameplay-wise, graphically, and haptically. (...) For me, the game lives toward the upper limit of a connoisseur game. (...) This game rewards us: it always keeps going. In a world full of rules, for me, this is a true adventure.
- Stefan Ducksch of Spielbox (2/2021, p. 10)
Everything about this game is about immediacy and efficiency and fluidity and it's awesome! It looks gorgeous... Yeah, love it. Is it going to make my top 10 of the year? It's an odds-on favorite at this point. Both Jen and I were over the moon in the Lost Ruins of Arnak.
- Richard Ham of Rahdo Runs Through
The game feels very balanced, really Balanced! ... Even after the first time, the second time, as you go through like WOW, these are neat cards and every game feels different... The variety here is huge!
- Tom Vasel of The Dice Tower
So awesome! I typically don't even like deck-building games, but the way that this one uses it, I loved it and I think more games are going to use this in the future because it just works so well. It's a brilliant idea.
- Dan King of The Game Boy Geek
More reviews here
- Kennerspiel des Jahres 2020 Nominee [download logo]
- Golden Geek 2020 Winner – Game of the Year (Medium Weight)
- Dice Tower Awards 2020 Winner – Best Strategy Game [download logo]
- Dice Tower Awards 2020 Winner – Best Game Artwork
- Dice Tower Awards 2020 Winner – Best New Designer
- Dice Tower Seal of Excellence
- Sax Serenade by Game Boy Geek
- Game of the Year at 2020 Board Game Quest Awards
- Game of the Year 2020 at Squirrely Awards
Business Inquiries (North America)
Business Inquiries (Europe and the world):
email@example.com (North America)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Europe and the world)
(please, provide basic stats about your channel)
Follow Us Online!