Essen Spiel 2022
25 min / player
Peter B. Hoffgaard
Czech Games Edition
Action selection, Engine building, Crew management
(incl. product weight, dimensions, SKU/EAN, and more)
Sales Sheet (EU) as .pdf
Sales Sheet (US) as .pdf
Hailing all Starship Captains! Get ready to embark on a maiden voyage through the cosmos!
Explore a galaxy full of dangerous pirates and interplanetary missions, as you manage, train, and promote your crew to improve their diverse skills. Then harness the power of cool alien technology to help your crew tackle goofy missions through the stars and beyond.
Welcome aboard and congrats on the promotion! Your “new” starship is ready to embark on its first big voyage. Just scrape off some of the rust and she’ll do fine. And that crew? Might look a little green around the edges, but they’re your crew now. Make us proud.
The stars are calling, and adventure awaits!
Settle into the captain’s chair of your very first star cruiser and get ready to embark on an exciting voyage through the depths of space in this euro-style action selection and engine building game for 1-4 players.
The vibrant galaxy holds many peculiar mysteries to explore and uncover! Skillfully manage your team of cadets, ensigns, androids, and officers to make the most of their unique abilities—all while balancing essential ship roles, completing unique missions, and upgrading your ship with powerful engine-building alien technology.
Do you have what it takes to deftly command your crew and become the best captain in the cosmos? We’ll see.
- Manage a diverse crew of cadets, ensigns, androids, and officers—each with different special roles and capabilities.
- Earn medals to promote and train your crew for even greater effectiveness.
- Explore an ever-shifting galaxy full of dangerous pirates and interplanetary missions.
- Upgrade your ship with powerful engine building technology for maximum synergy.
- Boost your reputation with three distinct galactic factions for bountiful rewards.
- 1 double-sided main board
- 1 central tech board
- 3 double-sided faction tracks
- 4 ship boards
- 4 double-sided tech-slot boards
- 12 faction markers (in 4 player colors)
- 4 cardboard ship figures
- 50 mission cards
- 2 station cards
- 62 tech cards
- 11 event cards
- 7 solo-game action cards
- 6 solo-game passenger cards
- 3 solo-game event cards
- 54 plastic ensign figures (in 3 colors)
- 12 plastic cadet figures
- 8 plastic android figures
- 20 plastic promotion rings
- 16 triangle tiles
- 32 damage tokens
- 27 artifact tokens
- 30 pirate ship tokens
- 18 medal tokens
- 3 faction trophy tokens
- 1 starting player marker
- 1 rulebook
- 1 score pad
- 4 quick reference sheets
We will be updating this section from time to time to better accommodate the needs of retailers and our partners all over the world. Feel free to let us know what you would like to see here - join our retail FB page or sign-up for our retail newsletter.
❯ Retail Support
To order, please contact the CGE representative:
- Business Inquiries (Europe and the world): email@example.com
- Business Inquiries (North America): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to keep up to date with our news or share your wishes and needs with us, join our retail FB page or sign-up for our retail newsletter.
BGG Game Page
CGE Game Page
(for game rules and other downloadable content)
Business Inquiries (North America)
Business Inquiries (Europe and the world):
email@example.com (North America)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Europe and the world)
(please, provide basic stats about your channel)
Follow Us Online!